University Museums at Iowa State
290 Scheman Building
1805 Center Drive
Ames, IA 50011-1110
The University Museums at Iowa State began in 1975 and currently consists of the Anderson Sculpture Garden, Art on Campus Collection, Brunnier Art Museum, Christian Petersen Art Museum, and Farm House Museum. Since 1975 a variety of Museum staff members, interns and volunteers have worked to describe and find background information on the objects in the collection.
The University Museums continue to update their records, take photographs, and add more detailed descriptions. Their goal through eMuseum is to create vital partnerships within Iowa State University and to enhance higher education by exploring creative interactions in the arts, sciences and technology.